If you’re getting tired of baking banana bread – is that still a pandemic phenomenon?! – you have to try this Pumpkin Bread recipe! As we get closer to the end of summer, I just want all the pumpkin spice things… and I hear Starbucks is featuring the PSL way sooner this year, but I do try to save those as a special treat This recipe is made with simple ingredients and I can feel free to nibble on it as a snack with my midday coffee (SO yum) or encourage my kids to have a slice with their morning eggs. Try it out and let me know how you like it!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (not canned pumpkin pie filling!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Combine the eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add the maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture; mix until just blended.
- Place batter in a small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
My heart passion is helping mamas live their life fit, healthful, purposeful (3 John 2)! If you’ve been following me for awhile, and you’re ready to start working together, I’d love to invite you to my next online Fit Club accountability group for fitness & nutrition coaching, or to sign up to attend my Life Fit Studios virtual fitness classes. See you soon!
In Sweat & Faith,