I don’t know about you, but I am getting so in love with spring!! I am loving all things bright and light and colorful…so when I stumbled across these on our recipe blog, I had to pass them along!
1 cup all-natural almond butter
1 tsp. pure almond extract
1 cup dry quick-cooking rolled oats
½ cup honey
1 cup Vanilla Shakeology (or protein powder)
24 dried apricot halves
- Combine almond butter, extract, oats, honey, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with a spatula or clean hands.
- Roll mixture into 24 balls, each about 1 inch in size.
- Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
- Make an indent in the middle of each of the cookies. Place the one dried apricot in the center of each cookie before cooling in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
…if they last that long! Hope you enjoy!
Speaking of Spring, my April Burpees & Bunnies bootcamp is sitll going on and you’re missing it! I feel a new season and a fresh start on the horizon. Because if we made it through the past year, we can make it through anything. And it’s only clearer skies and more sunshine ahead!
I have just a couple more spots in my group and there’s one with your name on it if you’re ready for your fresh start. We have an entire system already set up for you, with a community to support you through it. So it’s literally fool-proof if you just follow the directions and show up to put in the work.
REQUEST MORE INFO ABOUT MY GROUP (click HERE)
Some of the other hardest lessons I’ve learned are to just ask for help, accept love and support from others, and listen to those who have what I want. (aka the experts who develop all our programs). I really had to learn the hard way that going at it alone, in my own way, did NOT work. And once I learned that, everything changed.
You don’t have to do it alone either. And you don’t have to figure it out yourself. When you’re ready, I’ll be here.