Start your morning off strong with this high-protein, meaty egg cup recipe with turkey, ham, spinach, and bell peppers.
Meat & Greens Egg Cups:
Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
4-6 slices cooked deli turkey and/or ham (I used leftover baked ham and roasted turkey breast)
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
parsley sprigs (optional, to taste)
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a regular twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. Set aside.
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, ham and turkey, and parsley; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
This recipe makes 12 egg cups. 1 serving = 2 egg cups. Fixers: 1/2 green, 1 red