Workout with Me!
Check out all my classes this week and comment below when I’ll see you 😊.
Faith for Life Fit
Can you relate?
Legit how I lived. Every day. Everywhere. Eyeing sweets in public, then binge eating sweets in secret. Try to tell me that’s not a self-constructed cage.
I couldn’t wait to bust out, but didn’t know how. So I continued for years to reinforce the bars and 🔐 on my cage with habitual emotional eating, stress eating, hiding and shame.
🍥In the end, it wasn’t “just” following a nutrition program.
🍥It wasn’t “just” learning to love myself and identifying triggers.
🍥It wasn’t “just” prayer and listening for God’s voice.
🍥It wasn’t “just” self control and exercise.
It was all of it working together.
The program, the Wisdom and Grace, the self discipline, the fitness routine and the inner work, the heart focus to love myself because He loves me first.
No, it wasn’t just one of them. It was all of them.
But it DID start with ☝🏻 one decision. To stop living in the cage.
From that one decision, I took one step then another, and I found freedom.
Are you searching, sister? Struggling, maybe? I can help.
I have the tools and I’m ready to guide you.
Are you an overcomer? Free from emotional eating? Drop some encouragement for someone struggling right now in the comments 👇🏻
Recipe: Avocado Brownies
I’ve got one more delicious recipe for you this month, so let me know if you try these Avocado Brownies (and see if your fam can guess the secret ingredient!)
– ½ cup gluten-free, all-purpose flour
– ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
– 1 cup mashed avocado
– ½ cup + 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
– 2 large eggs
– 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1 dash sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a 9×12 baking dish with parchment paper, with paper coming up the sides of the dish. Coat with cooking spray + set aside.
2. Whisk together flour + cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Place a double boiler over low heat with water 1-inch deep in the bottom. Add the chocolate and coconut oil to the top of the double boiler and stir occasionally until melted. Set aside.
4. Place the avocado, maple syrup, eggs, extract, and salt in the blender; cover and blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
5. Stir melted chocolate into avocado mixture. Fold in flour mixture, adding ⅓ of the mixture at a time, until fully combined.
6. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until firm on top. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the baking dish.
Cut into 12 pieces and serve right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days!
This recipe makes 12 servings.
Portion Fix Containers: 2 Yellow, 1 Blue
2B Mindset Plate It: Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track!
What was the best meal you ate this month? What made it so great?
Too Busy to Workout?! ⏱ ♥️
⏰ How busy is your life lately?
Don’t shoot the messenger but, if you can’t make time for your health:
🙋🏻♀️ What is everything you’re so busy with all about ? What are you doing it all FOR? 🤔
🙋🏻♀️ What kind of life are you actually ENJOYING without that list of basic individual needs for health and well-being ?
🙋🏻♀️ What is the point of being busy all your life … if your own health and ability to fully enjoy life is slipping away ?
🙋🏻♀️ What happens when life is too full of everything BUT your personal health and fitness? Ding ding ding 🛎 a lack of health and fitness 🤷🏻♀️
It may require revisiting your weekly agenda Nd moving things around to make room for your health and fitness. It may mean something else has to go or be done less often in order for there to be time in your day for that list ☝🏻 of health habits above.
But we only get one life to live. Let’s actually LIVE it. ♥️
Want some help establishing a healthy lifestyle you can maintain? I got you 😉
You’re invited to 4 Weeks to Fit… and we start NOW!!
A 28-day nutrition, fitness, and commitment challenge for all abilities, ages, and goals! Our goal with this group is to make the most of the shortest month of our year with accountability + balance for all our fit friends! Each day, we will share a fit tip, challenge, or assignment for us to link arms and tackle together as we choose HEALTH in 2022! Here are our daily themes to get excited about!
🔩 Big Smiles Sunday, a weekly tracker to boost your mood to kick start each week,
🔩 Move More Monday, a weekly movement challenge,
🔩 Track Your Treats Tuesday, sweet recipes to incorporate in any plan,
🔩 Winter Wednesday Motivation Tips,
🔩 “Take 20” Thursday, 20-minute productivity challenges,
🔩 Full Body Love Friday, diving into body scan meditation practice each week, and our FIT CLUB coaching video,
🔩 Soul Care & Stretchy Saturday , a day each week dedicated to build your faith for a healthy self image and bedtime stretches for better sleep!
Interested? Email email@example.com and I’ll send over more info!